One of the richest nations in the world, the UAE is a country of ambition and education is a fundamental priority for both families and the government – at both local and national levels.
BGSS gives you a one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet and mingle with scholarship providers who use this prestigious event to find, select and arrange agreements with international partner institutions to receive their funded students.
Access like no other
BMI is proud to offer this unique, high-level networking event that connects you with the heads of the largest scholarship programmes in the Gulf region.
VIP attendees from across the Gulf
A wide range of over 50 institutions, organisations and companies providing scholarships from:
These scholarship organisations are attending BGSS to find new educational partners and sign agreements to receive their students via their scholarship programme.
Hold 22 private, pre-organised meetings with:
In addition to the individuals specifically responsible for the scholarship programmes, some larger organisations and government ministries will also send specific staff to the event to discuss large-scale training projects that maybe delivered in country or abroad.
|17 - 18 Oct 2018||Abu Dhabi||United Arab Emirates||US$5,000|
United Arab Emirates
17 - 18 Oct 2018
- 22 pre-scheduled private meetings with the organisations you select that best match your institution.
- Luxurious networking functions offering opportunities to meet additional scholarship providers in an informal setting including gala reception & dinner, 2 social luncheons and over coffee/tea breaks
- Plenary sessions sharing the latest developments and scholarship trends from the Gulf.
- Listing in the official institution guide that is provided to all scholarship providers.
- Utilising an online scheduling system, attendees are able to access detailed information on all attending scholarship delegates such as the number of scholarships awarded annually, subjects of interest & preferred destination countries. Using this data, educators are able to request meetings with the scholarship organisations they feel are the best match for them.
Your platform to meet and build relationships with the largest Scholarship providers in the Gulf.
(one representative / one meeting schedule)
(two representatives / two meeting schedule)