Come work for an international company dedicated to education and travel, and take your career global!
BMI is looking for a motivated sales professional to drive and develop our portfolio of digital marketing services.
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced and hungry salesperson who is looking for the next step in their career and is excited about working for an industry-leading company that is young at heart and aggressive in its expansion.
- We celebrated our 30th anniversary in 2017, and the company continues to grow year on year.
- We have 5 offices in 5 different time zones around the globe.
- We also own a media platform reaching 570,000+ students each month along with dynamic students social media channels in various countries
- We run a mix of 60+ events in 15+ countries each year.
- Most of our events are B2C, targeting students and families interested in meeting institutions and studying abroad.
- We’ve helped 2+ million students begin the journey of a lifetime as they embarked on their international studies.
- We also run B2B events for professionals to learn from one another and network, and we have connections with 2,400+ institutions, organisations and companies around the world.
- Amazing colleagues – We have a large global footprint but we’re a tight multi-national team. Our office environment is friendly, casual, and we’ve been known to throw some incredible parties over the years.
Your key tasks will include:
- Responsible for driving the growth of BMI’s digital marketing products and services
- Actively selling our various digital marketing solutions including online content platforms, webinars, social media, EDM campaigns and cross-selling with our various events and other data lead opportunities
- Prospecting, researching, and cold calling new clients.
- Working alongside the event salespeople on cross-platform pitches
- Along with the Digital production team, looking after your client’s campaigns once live
- General day-to-day sales database administration.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Someone who is unashamedly a sales professional and has some experience of working in the digital space
- Perfect, clearly spoken English is mandatory and other languages are desirable.
- Articulate with good writing skills.
- Persuasive presentation skills and a strong negotiator.
- A self-starter who is independently driven to achieve and exceed targets.
- Must have UK work rights.
We believe in recognising and rewarding success, so you can expect your remuneration to grow as you do!
Applications closing soon. Send your CV to [email protected] or call us for more information.