Come work for an international company dedicated to education and travel, and take your career global!
BMI is looking for a motivated sales professional to drive and develop new client relationships while nurturing long-term existing accounts.
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced and hungry salesperson who is looking for the next step in their career and is excited about working for an industry-leading company that is young at heart and aggressive in its expansion.
- We celebrated our 30th anniversary in 2017, and the company continues to grow year on year.
- We have 5 offices in 5 different time zones around the globe
- We run a mix of 60+ events in 15+ countries each year.
- Most of our events are B2C, targeting students and families interested in meeting institutions and studying abroad.
- We also own a media platform reaching 570,000+ Brazilian and Latin American students each month.
- We’ve helped 2+ million students begin the journey of a lifetime as they embarked on their international studies.
- We also run B2B events for professionals to learn from one another and network, and we have connections with 2,400+ institutions, organisations and companies around the world
- Amazing colleagues – We have a large global footprint but we’re a tight team. Our office environment is friendly, casual, and we’ve been known to throw some incredible parties over the years.
Your key tasks will include:
- Actively selling our events and media solutions to universities, educational institutions, language schools, boarding schools and education travel agents.
- Work with government-backed marketing bodies to bring country groups to our global events.
- Prospecting, researching, and cold calling new clients.
- Looking after your client’s post-sale journey to ensure a smooth experience at our events.
- Travelling to various BMI events to support your clients.
- General day-to-day sales database administration.
- Overseas travel – several trips throughout the year, approximately 4 weeks in total
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Someone who is unashamedly a sales professional
- Perfect, clearly spoken English is mandatory and other languages are desirable.
- Articulate with good writing skills.
- Persuasive presentation skills and a strong negotiator.
- A self-starter who is independently driven to achieve and exceed targets.
- Must have UK work rights.
We believe in recognising and rewarding success, so you can expect your remuneration to grow as you do!
Applications closing soon. Send your CV to [email protected] or call us for more information.